Let’s say you just hired a local web designer and got you a brand new beautiful business website up and running online… Now what?!
These are MUST TO-DO things you should do to increase business visibility online and grow organic traffic to your website.
1. Sign up with Google My Business – Stand out on Google with a free Business Profile Turn people who find you on Google Search and Maps into new customers with a free Business Profile for your storefront or service area. Personalize your profile with photos, offers, posts, and more.
Other things to consider…
2. Install Google Analytics – This tool keeps track of all your daily visitors and it helps you see where all your traffic is coming from and which pages are visited the most. It has everything you need to know about your website visitors.
3. Get your Website Optimized – Your website will have coding errors, you should hire a developer online to help you speed up your website! Website optimization is the process of using tools, advanced strategies, and experiments to improve the performance of your website, further drive more traffic, increase conversions, and grow revenue. One of the most critical aspects of website optimization is search engine optimization (SEO).
The price for this service really depends on multiple factors…and who you choose to hire.
4. Get a SEO Audit and fix – “Website audit is a full analysis of all the factors that affect website’s visibility in search engines. This standard method gives a complete insight into any website, overall traffic and individual pages. Website audit is completed solely for marketing purposes.” Source: Wikipedia
The price for this service really depends on multiple factors, and who you choose to hire.
5. Increase your website rankings on Google (ahrefs, semrush / increase Domain Authority / Domain Rating 60+)
Allocate at least $50 mo for this service….
6. Purchase On-Page SEO
The price for this service really depends on multiple factors such as: how well coded your website is… the page audit.. and who you choose to hire.
7. Purchase Off-Page SEO (BACKLINKS)
Allocate at least $100/mo for this service…. The price for this service really depends on multiple factors such as: keywords you want to rank for, competitiveness….and who you choose to hire.
8. Purchase Classifield Ads, Guest Posts, Blog comments, etc….
Allocate at least $50/mo for this service….
9. Purchase Google, Bing or Facebook Ads
Allocate at least $300/mo for ads….
10. Hire a Social Media Manager
The price for this service really depends on multiple factors….and who you choose to hire.
Not sure where to start? Contact PremierDesigns702.com